" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Love This

This was a quote, in part, from the character of Mary Shannon on In Plain Sight. I love it!

"I am what many would call, often as accusation, a non believer. It's a charge I consider unfair because all of us, no matter what the connection we feel or don't, when sitting under the stars, or feeling the world closing in, doing what comes naturally, or re-arranging the furniture, all of us believe something. I believe in many things. I believe in first impressions and second chances. I believe in telling the truth to the people you love at every possible turn, and lying, just a little at what seems the appropriate time. I believe in finding people you'd run through a brick wall for and making sure they know it if in not so many words."

No comments: