" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Uncle Ed's Retirement Video

This is the retirement video the folks down in D.C. made for my Uncle when he recently retired as the President of the Building Trades Division of the AFL-CIO. After Emily saw this she said, "Mom, don't you think he should run for President? I mean sure, he wouldn't be the "first" of anything (first woman etc.) but he has some really good ideas." Speaking of running for President, I think his political persuasions will become obvious as you watch this video (although mentioning that he retired from the AFL-CIO probably tells you a lot to begin with). There is one picture of him with the current President though!

2 comments:

The Dew's said...

Wouldn't be able to guess he's from Bawsten :)

NICE VIDEO Shaz.

Emily said...

HE SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT NEXT YEAR