" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Did I Mention...

...how much I LOVE this weather we have been experiencing? To put it in to perspective for you, I am planning on doing a major "spring yard cleanup" thing tomorrow and I am actually looking forward to it. I know, right?

My plan is to let Julia run around in the yard while I rake and pick up the millions of sticks all over the back yard. I also need to get to the Fire Station while she is at school so I can get a burn permit for this weekend. Aside from that I am planning on going through their "outdoor toys" and getting things organized in to the big old plastic box they have out there. We need to buy sand for the sandbox too.

I will probably end up food shopping tomorrow night as opposed to right after she gets out of school or while she is there. I won't have time in the morning between going to the bank, the Fire Department, an appointment I have to go to as well.

Anyway, I hope the nice weather is here to stay!

No comments: