" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas: Present Review

The big hits were...

Nintendo Wii from Mimi and Papa for Emily and Katherine (and apparently Ryun who maybe has played it equal to the amount of time the girls have.

This very cool toy for Julia. I set it up today for her and she LOVES it.


And for Ryun and I? A weekend away here, courtesy of my parents, to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We will actually be leaving on our anniversary (May 24th) which actually falls on Memorial Day weekend, just like it did the year we were married. I am beside myself with excitement over this, as you might imagine. We have been there once before, with Ryun's grandparents, back when Emily and Katherine were little, and I LOVED it.

The rest:

Emily: fashion sketch book, Bingo game, digital camera, bracelet, Be Bratz doll, Hairspray DVD, moon sand, journal, clothes, Streak and Style Hair, tooth tunes, and a book.

Katherine: Checkers game, digital camera, Be Bratz doll,bracelet, Ratatouille DVD, snowperson, moon sand, journal, clothes, Gelastic, beading set, Cranium Zoo game, tooth tunes

Julia: Aqua Doodle Color, Planet DVD, Eric Carle's ABC book, Wooden puzzle, letter sorting puzzle, clothes, Leap Frog Dominoes, tea party set.

Emily and Katherine also got as "share" toys: High School Musical Dance Mat, Home Alone DVD, ET DVD, Rampage Wii, Chicken Little Wii, Playground Wii, Bowling Wii, Puppy Wii, Carnival Wii. Disney Scene It DVD Game, and the High School Musical 2 DVD.


So they barely got anything this Christmas, poor kids (LOL). These of course, weren't all from Ryun and I.

No comments: