" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Stuff

So last night, I had a dream that there was a live fish (with lots of teeth) in my sink, a tree, yes, a tree growing through my house with a bleepin' opossum hanging from it, and that I was in jail for a crime which was not clearly defined. Yeah, I know I am crazy, but just because I am me, I had to look up the meaning.

Fish: can symbolize a slippery or elusive situation.

Rats (which was the closest thing I could find to an opposum): shows feelings of doubt and guilt.

Trees: can symbolize feeling trapped, or in an awkward situation.

Jail: can symbolize feeling trapped and restricted.

Ok so obviously I...

A. need to get out more.

B. need to stop stressing about stupid shit that I have no control over.

C. need to be "ok" with the fact that, dammit, I just can't do it all.

I used to have crazy dreams like this all of the time. I guess I should be thankful that they are far and few between now. It still though, after all this time, freaks me out how "true to life" some dreams (or at least their meanings)really are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"A. I need to get out more."
Who are you kidding?? I read your blog...you're always off here and there! LOL
Jen