" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Monday, April 10, 2006

MRI

Julia's MRI went well. The only time that it was in any way even remotely bad was when they had to put the iv in. Umm, let's just say, she was not a happy camper.

She fell asleep pretty quickly with the medicine (she was tired to begin with so I think the medicine just helped her along). The MRI itself went well. After sitting in there with Julia and actually hearing first hand how loud those things are, I was shocked beyond belief that Emily actually fell asleep without sedation when she had hers two years ago. Between the jackhammer sound, and the clicking, and the alarm buzzing sound...good God.

She took a little long to come back around in recovery but all in all she did well.

We should have results within the next day or two.

Anyway, it was a long day and I am tired. Off to read and go to bed!

No comments: