" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Weekend Review

So, Emily finished up with the film today. I am anxious to get our copy of the DVD and see the whole thing!

After she finished up with that, I took all three girls to a friend's birthday party at a local kids gym. Emily and Katherine had a great time running around with all of the kids, and it was great physical therapy for Julia. She climbed up and down over mats, walked across a trampoline, and had fun playing in a ball bit.

I came home, cooked a nice steak dinner, and am now settling in to watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition. It's only been on for about 5 minutes and I am already crying!

Tomorrow is Julia's MRI at Children's. We will be leaving at about 10:30 and back late afternoon/early evening. I will be sure to update at some point tomorrow night!

No comments: