" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Friday, November 12, 2010

I have a feeling...

...that the "busy, I barely have but a minute of free time, oh my gosh am I ever going to finish all I have or want to" season has officially begun.

Take this weekend. Tonight the girls and I are heading to my sisters house so we can be there tomorrow morning for my nephews last soccer game of the season. After that, we are having professional pictures of the kids taken. We will drive back tomorrow late afternoon so I can be home in time to attend the First Carver High School Hall Of Fame Awards Ceremony that night. Sunday I have another wake to attend (at the exact same funeral home no less as the one I was at earlier in the week for a family friend, this one is for my great aunt).

Next weekend we have the parade in Plymouth and Ryun's company holiday party (kudos to them for planning it early) on Saturday. I am pretty sure the plan for Sunday will be decorating the house for the Christmas (which we usually do Thanksgiving weekend but we have other thing going on).

On Thanksgiving, we will be heading to my sisters house for dinner and combining that with celebrating Katherine's 11th birthday (which is on Thanksgiving this year just like it was on the day she was born). Friday I am going to join the masses and shop and Saturday we will be at the Middleboro Christmas parade.

This doesn't even consider the myriad of meeting and kids events that will be going on in between. It's all good though. Busy is what actually keeps me sane...seriously.

No comments: