" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Birthday...

...to my youngest daughter Julia, who is six years old today!

In keeping with tradition, we started the morning with presents and cup cakes for breakfast. I have done this for everyone's birthday, since Emily was a year old. I could be wrong about this but I think the kids may be more excited about eating cupcakes for breakfast than anything else on the day of someone's birthday...maybe even there own. You have to admit, a cupcake sounds better than a boring old bowl of say, Cheerios.




We will celebrate with my family later today poolside. Pizza is on the menu for dinner, followed by the finishing off the cupcakes I made for this morning's festivities. My sisters are taking Julia for a couple of days as a special treat so she will be spending the first few days of being six with her aunts and cousin in North Andover.

As for the rest of the day, I am off to get ready to sit in as the parent representative for interviews being conducted at HBB for an adjustment counselor.

No comments: