" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Time=Less Blogging Time

It makes sense, no? The kids are home which means my time is more limited...or at least the time I have online. By no means am I complaining. I am thoroughly enjoying the time with the kids, the free schedule, the day trips to the pool and everything else that summer brings.

Emily and Katherine are off for a couple of days with my sisters. So far they have had pedicures, gone to dinner and gone to a movie. I am sure they are having an awful time! Julia has been enjoying some "Mom, Dad and Julia" time which has been nice. Ryun took her out to run errands this morning and we both took her to "Twilight Tales" at the library which she loved. Tonight was "Pajama Party" night so she went in her pj's. We listened to stories, made a dream catcher and had a snack. I am going to take her to "Story Hour in the Park" tomorrow morning. We may head to my parents to swim after that.

Ryun and I thought about going to see Eclipse tomorrow afternoon but the timing does not look like it will work out. My father was going to watch Julia for us but the movie times aren't coordinating with what will work. We may go Thursday instead but we will have to see. And yes, I briefly considered going at midnight but my brain took over. I can wait to see Edward, really I can.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I know what you mean - I have been terrible about writing and reading blogs - it is tough to get a computer when the kids are home! Hope your summer is going well!