" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Today is a new day...

...and thank God for that. It amazes me the difference a day can make.

So the insurance thing kind or worked it self out...not in the best way it could of but better than nothing. We will have the "good" insurance plan from Ryun's union for at least the next month and maybe beyond. So yesterday? I made five dentist appointments (one for each member of the family), two eye doctor appointments (one for Emily and one for me) one appointment with my counselor, and two well check visits with the pediatrician (one for Emily and one for Katherine). All taking place during the month of June. Hello busy month!

Today is already shaping up to be a better day...I feel better, I have lunch plans with my sister and nephew and then I have Julia's kindergarten concert. I can't wait to hear her and her classmates sing! Tonight I will be at the school committee meeting on behalf of the MECC School Council, presenting the school improvement plan to the School Committee.

Yay for a busy but fun day!

No comments: