" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Friday, March 28, 2008

Updated Concert List

Added to the original list we have the following:

Kenny Chesney
Rascal Flatts
Air Supply
Fleetwood Mac
Brooks and Dunn
Barry Manilow (already seen him, but really can one ever get enough Barry?)
Hall and Oates
Aerosmith (seen them too, but would LOVE to go again)
Jimmy Buffet (see what I said about Barry)

And, in the category of "lets go re-live my early teen years", the NKOTB reunion tour (they are reuniting and I am just assuming there will be a tour).

Topping the list betwwen the last one and this most recent one?

1. Josh Groban
2. Kenny Chesney
3. Hall and Oates
4. Garth Brooks
5. Neil Diamond

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen Buffett 3 times, lol. And I'd totally go again if I could come by tickets. I think he's up here every year.

Did I ever tell you about the time I was on a plane with Barry Manilow?