" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Update on The Wrist

Because you are all dying to know, I'm Sure.

What I really think it is? This. I have the bump too prove it, in the right spot, all of the other symptoms and it just seems to fit. I made an appointment but it isn't for two weeks (Can't wait that long for goodness sake)so I think I am going to go to the ER. At least I will get an x-ray right then and there, diagnosis, and seriously, most important? Drugs. Heavy duty shit like Vicodan sounds like heaven right now (funky "I'm in la la land" side effects notwithstanding). Ibuprofen does the job for the most part (at least brings is down to a dull ache that is at least manageable) but I need the real thing.

So anyway, after I go watch "the movie" at school tonight (parent preview) I think I'll head on over to the hospital. Hopefully, I will get home you know, at a normal hour.

No comments: