" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Saturday, March 01, 2008

So...

...I don't know what exactly has come over me, but I have actually been finishing things I have started. Weird, huh?

For me it's weird anyway. My usual MO is to have many projects started, in various stages of being done. This is always more overwhelming than say starting one thing, finishing it, and moving on to the next. Earlier this week I decided to sell of my scrapping supplies. On day one, I organized and sorted what I wanted to sell. Day two I packaged each group together and labeled the packages. Day three, I worked on pricing. And day four (today) I posted them here. Last night, at a night-long crop, I went with an idea in mind, and actually stayed on track and finished (yes, finished) an album.


Anyway, I'm impressed, and, I hope it lasts!

No comments: