" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ok, So Here's The Thing.

I have an opinion about some things. Just like every other person in the world. And, just like every other opinion in the world, there are going to be people who disagree. I can't tell you how good I am at keeping my mouth shut when I hear or see or read something that someone else is doing that I don't agree with. Who am I to criticize? It's not my life and it's not my business and, unless something you are doing is going to have a direct effect on my family, I could basically care less.

That, however, does not mean that I don't actually have an opinion about what you may be doing, and it doesn't mean that I don't have a right to express it here, in a general sort of way. I would never say something specific about someone (Like, "OMG I can't believe so and so didn't do it this way"). But, if I feel like expressing an opinion about how I would handle something or what I think about something then that is my right. Maybe it's hard for some people to see that.

I wrote a post recently that I think may have offended someone... as if I wrote the post directly at them or something. Like I would do that. Even more aggravating is that I only know I have angered them by my own powers of observation. I mean, is it that hard to just tell me your angry or upset or offended? Seriously.

This post was mainly for me. Sometimes it just feels good to vent.

No comments: