" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I seriously think...

...that if I lived in a place that was for the most part sunny and 70 degrees, I would be a happier person every day.

Because today? It's sunny. It's not exactly warm (34 degrees isn't too bad for February though) but, I feel about a million times better than I did yesterday, when the rain was pouring down in record amounts.

Season Affective Disorder. It's not a made up thing. I am living proof.

2 comments:

The Dew's said...

AMEN TO THAT

I was actually out of the house today.

This winter stuff is KILLING me this year. I am so not me and bummy, glumy and down. SIGH whens' spring.

But i did see a glimmer today, i have my hyacinths, crocus, daffs and tulips beginning to poke through.

SPRINGS NOT FAR

Anonymous said...

Damn right it's real!