" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Friday, January 18, 2008

Sibling Support...

...and one of the many parts of Emily I just adore.

Today at school, Emily was in the cafeteria and happened to glance out in to the hallway and see Katherine on the way to music class. Katherine had a very sad expression on her face and looked like she was about to cry. Emily asked the teacher on duty in the cafeteria for the "girl's pass" and "walked really fast" down the hallway to catch up with Katherine. Then asked the music teacher if it was okay if she gave Katherine a hug. She did and then went back to the cafeteria.

Turns out some dirt bag kid was giving Katherine a hard time about something. I HATE kids sometimes (not my own of course, but you know what I mean). Why do they have to be so damn mean?

No comments: