1. Wrapping or gift bags?
Gift bags, except for the cost. I am probably the world's worst wrapper though so gift bags rock.
2. Real or artificial tree?
We've done both. Artificial has been the way to go for us for a while though...less clean up and less work (vacuuming the needles and watering).
3. When do you put up the tree?
Either Thanksgiving weekend or the weekend after. This year, it was the weekend after.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Whatever weekend surrounds the New Year holiday.
5. Do you like egg nog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Oh, hell. I don’t know. Most of ‘em were pretty good. Ditto, Deb.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Is there *truly* such a thing? Right on Deb. No such thing as a bad gift...it truly is the thought behind the gift that counts in my book.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards?
10. Favorite Christmas Movie?
A Christmas Story.
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Food? I am really not picky.
13. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
14. Favorite Christmas song(s)?
Merry Christmas Darling.
15. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Ryun would say home for sure...me? I am happy wherever the extended family is.
16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
17. Angel on the tree top or a star?
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
F'ing people who don't know how to drive in a mall parking lot. (Why yes, I did go to the mall today, why do you ask?)
20. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color?
Not unless “random stuff” is a theme.
21. What do you leave for Santa?
cookies and milk. Usually home made sugar cookies.
22. Least favorite holiday song?
Love em all.
23. Favorite ornament?
any homemade ones...especially those made by my kids.
24. Family tradition?
Mom and Dad's for Christmas dinner.
25. Ever been to Midnight Mass or late-night Christmas Eve services?
I seem to recall a midnight mass at some point.
Taken from Deb.