" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Update

So far today, I have re-arranged the cabinets in the kitchen(sorry Ryun, it will now be even harder for you to put things back in their right spot), done some laundry, re-organized all of the movies and DVD's in the entertainment center, and had Emily and Katherine clean the upstairs. Next big project: the office which currently looks like a hurricane blew threw. It's bad.

Productive days are nice though, aren't they? I feel accomplished when I get things done, and feeling accomplished is a good thing.

I will be out to dinner tonight with my sister and father so I may be watching the AI results show late. LAst night was good overall but for me the standouts were Phil and Blake. Phil actually was my favorite, which is not something I expected. he was good though, wasn't he?

No comments: