" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Things That Are Working On My Last Nerve

1. We still don't have a new car. Bob has been going to the auction every week now for a month, and has not been able to get us a minivan. Apparently, the demand is so high that people are way overbidding. As much as we want a van, we might have to settle for something else. We have begun looking at actual dealerships as well.

2. It's school vacation week. It is going to rain every freaking day. We might see the sun on Friday afternoon but other than that. This is so wrong.

3. Also related to the weather...I recently when out and bought the kids spring clothes. It has not yet been warm enough for them to be worn and I still have not put way the winter clothes. Cold weather in April should be illegal.

4. For some reason, trying to keep up with the laundry and the house has been nearly impossible for me lately. I think it's stress related...with all that is going on I have zero motivation. The kicker of course is that not doing laundry or keeping up with the house otherwise is stressful to me in and of itself. It's a vicious cycle.

5. Something good has to happen...like right now. We need to get the car, or Julia's tests need to come back fine, or something, just anything that will bring me back up to sea level will do. Ugh...

This sucks.

3 comments:

Caltechgirl said...

Breathe, hon. It will be ok. One day at a time, right?

The Dew's said...

Did Katherine have strep?

Sharon said...

Yup, she did. She just got off medicine about a week ago for her first bout of this month, so they think it just never fully went away. She had taken amoxycillin first, this time around they gave her cephalexin(sp?) She is feeling much better.