" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Katherine

Katherine has strp throat...again. We haven't officially been to the doctors yet(I will be making an appointment as soon as they open) but I can tell just by looking at her throat (to be honest I am not even sure how she can swallow it is so swollen and red). Katherine has also never complained about an earache or a sore throat without it being an actual infection requiring antibiotics. This is the third time in four months that she has had strep throat so it's a little alarming. It used to be at this time of year she got a lot of ear infections (not enough to warrant tubes in her ears but a good amount...between 3-5 each season). She hasn't had any ear infections this year that I can recall but apparently, she is going to get strep instead.

Anyway, we will be off to the doctor's later.

*UPDATE* STREP THROAT CONFIRMED...BLAH.

No comments: