" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Miracle of Miracles

I made a list, last night, of the things I wanted to get done today. In a shocking turn of events, I actually managed to cross everything off the list and mark it as "done." The list wasn't long...it only consisted of 4 things but seriously people, completing a "to do" list is an almost unheard of task for me. I am what you would call a "slacker." Of course, the list, although completed for today continues to grow at a pace that I just can't keep up with.

One day at a time and all that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tend to make aggressively long to do lists with no deadline attached, and they are hopeless ever to finish. Even with deadlines. So yay for you!

What's sadder is when I *don't finish a list* in the first place.