" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Catch-All Update

In list form out of sheer laziness:

1. Julia (insert drum roll please) ate broccoli last night. This may not seem like a huge deal but for Julia? It's a HUGE deal. Getting her to eat something other than yogurt and toast? It's big news people, big news. Cutest thing in the world: She saw the bowl of broccoli on the table and said, pointing to it, "Mama, I need some flowers."

2. Katherine is driving me up the wall and back down again. Without getting in to too much detail: I think I should just buy her all elastic waist pants that have no belt loops. No matter what I say, or how tight her pants are, they are NEVER tight enough. EVER. The only time she doesn't complain? When she is wearing sweatpants. Oh and can someone tell her that she doesn't need to scream like she's losing a limb every time someone does her an injustice (AHEM EMILY)? Thanks. Oh, and if you could also tell Emily that she really should find something more productive to do than pushing her sister's every button, that would be good too. Sisters...ugh.


3. I need to learn how to sew. Yeah, I don't even know how to sew a button. I have pretty much no desire to learn but necessity and all that.

That's it. For now anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we trade Valerie for Katherine? She doesn't need any buttons sewn; she has enough for Sadie and the world at large to push.