" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Slinging Shit... Or More Accurately, Pitching Poop

So the standard method of dirty diaper disposal here is to tie it up in a plastic shopping bag and bring it directly to the trash. The other day, I happened to glance out on to the deck and saw Ryun winding up like a pitcher would, and literally pitching the poop over to the barrels out by the garage.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the next day, he's out on the deck, laughing hysterically at himself. I went out to see what all of the commotion was about and he says this (pausing to laugh intermittently)"I was throwing the diaper out and it went right through the basketball hoop." More laughing ensued.

I think he may be taking this sports obsession a wee bit too far. What do you think?

If I see him out there next time standing like a QB ready to hike the ball...I might just have to get him professional help.

No comments: