" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tonight...

...was the first PTA meeting of the year. It was nice to see everyone and get back in to the swing of things.

The school nurse, who is a friend of mine, and also happens to be a member of the PTA came over to me and told me not to worry if Emily didn't come home from school one day, it just meant that she stole her...LOL. She tells me that Emily always stops in to say hi when she's walking by her office and that she is always so cheerful.

Another parent, who's older daughter helped out over the summer during SHARP told me that her daughter loved Emily and that Emily was so enthusiastic and happy.

Mrs. L, the kindergarten principal says she sees Katherine every morning during the bus transfer, and told me that Katherine is always so polite and says "Hi Mrs. L, I love first grade!"

Apparently people, I am doing something right. Seriously, as I am sure most parents can agree, when someone compliments your kid, in a sort of indirect way, it serves as a compliment to you...and yeah, it makes you feel all good inside.

No comments: