" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Julia

Apparently, she had too much sugar or something. She was up almost all night (I am not exxagerating...last time I looked at the clock after she finally crashed it was 3:30 AM). She was basically awake for the entire time, with a few moments of fitful sleep thrown in for good measure. She was awake and happy most of the time which is definitely better then awake and screaming but, 3 hours of sleep? Just doesn't cut it for me.

She was being so darn cute too. It's kind of hard to get mad at her when she is saying things like, "Go to sleep now Mama," or requesing songs like "Rock A Bye Baby" which she calls "Baby Top." At one points he stood up on the bed and said (sounding just like a little valley girl), "Oh my God." She is such drama queen.

When the Emily and Katherine left for school this morning, she still wasn't awake so I took advantage and crashed in bed for about an hour and a half. The phone rang about 5 times though so I didn't sleep but, it felt good to just do nothing.

Maybe she will nap later, and maybe if she does, I will too!

No comments: