" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Next Up: Katherine

So, I said awhile ago that I was concerned about Katherine feeling left out. I mean I am not overly concerned but it's sort of hard to imagine that she wouldn't be with all that is going on with Emily and Julia.

Emily is constantly needing attention (whether it be negative or positive) and Julia is always being talked about (look how good she is doing and did you just see her do that etc).

It doesn't seem to be a big deal to Katherine but it's hard not to wonder. The one thing that does tend to make it less of a concern is that Katherine is just like me. I don't want to say that nothing phases her but she is pretty easy going. She has a bit of a problem with yelling and crying when something does actually make her mad but on the whole, she's a pretty laid back and easy kid.

I have to say, as a parent of three, dividing your time can be quite the challenge, especially when there are only 24 hours a day, and there's things like school extra curricular type things, and you know, sleep. I try, really I do but sometimes, it's just hard.

No comments: