" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Today

PT went well.

Laundry went.

Easter craft is done.

Emily feel at school today, slammed her head on the pavement, and went to the nurse complaining of a headache and nausea. Nurse called...told me that I needed to come get her, and bring her to the pedi. Doc checked eyes, neurological functions etc. and she was fine. Have to check her every few hours tonight though as doc said it could possibly have been a mild concussion.

Went to my meeting. Found out that the "person in charge" is leaving and the groups' future is uncertain. This makes me sad.

That's it. Feeling tired and grumpy.

Sorry about the incomplete sentences...too blah to bother being grammatically correct.

Peace.

No comments: