" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Spring!

Dinner was nice last night and, in case you were wondering, my nephew is still the cutest baby boy in the world.

Emily is better (actually, she has been better since yesterday really).

Ryun is working again today (he worked yesterday too). Extra money is always a good thing but it means that we don't get any of the things done in the yard that we wanted to (swing set setup, filling the sand box etc).

My sister Heather is coming over for the day and we are going to take the kids to Pierce Playground. In the almost three years we have lived here, we have never gone to that playground. We always head in the direction of Carver and go to the one at the library. Pierce Playground does look nice though (we see it every time we drop Em of at Scouts) so it should be fun.

I can't tell y'all how excited I am for nice weather! We have officially passed the April 1st deadline so I am hoping (and praying) that spring has officially arrived. Next week is supposed to be a little cooler but sunny and snow free, which is fine by me!

1 comment:

The Dew's said...

I SECOND THAT! 9 years ago was the april 1st storm and i hardly think it will get that cold to snow like that this year.

I'll take some cold weather, but now the suns different in the sky and we get more daylight, which makes EVERYONE HAPPY.

I love it. Spring is the best season.