" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

GRRR!

So you know (or maybe you don't), I am the "worst mother in the world" because I don't let Emily and Katherine bring cd players and barbies to school.

I knew it was going to be a bad morning when it started with Emily complaining about the oatmeal she was having for breakfast (even though she asked me for oatmeal 5 minutes before) and Katherine deciding that she didn't like the outfit she was wearing (despite it being her favorite outfit and the one she is always asking me to wear).


I have spent the better part of the morning since they left cursing parents everywhere that allow their children to bring toys to school (sorry if you're one of them). If no one else brought them then I am sure my kids wouldn't want to either, and we'd have one less thing to fight about in the morning. Now that would be nice.

No comments: