" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

American Idol

All I can say is, WOW!

You know, when I found out they were singing songs from The Great American Song Book, I wasn't really looking forward to it.

Again, I say, WOW!

Chris: He has got some mad skillz. Seriously, he fucking rocks (even when he isn't singing a rock song). And yeah, I know I spelled "skillz" wrong. I'm just trying to be cool, yo.

The only performance of the night I wasn't impressed with was Kellie. I mean she did ok, but I wasn't thrilled overall.

If I was forced to pick a bottom three?

Tough choice tonight, but I guess it would be Kellie, Elliot, and...and...I don't know. Ace maybe? Even though he looked hot with his hair all pulled back. It is a singing competition though, right Simon?

So yeah, Kellie, Elliot and Ace.

But dude, what a fantastic episode!

No comments: