" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Suz and Baby

My sister is coming over for lunch today with Jack. She is stopping by my mother's office first to visit there, and then heading this way afterward. I am so excited. I am also feeling very lucky to be able to maintain a close relationship with my sister even though she doesn't exactly live close by.

She is going to spend the afternoon and possibly even stay as late as 4, so she can see the kids get off the bus and then go visit my father, who will not get home from work until 4:30 or so (oh yeah, he got a job so YAY!).

I am going to go out food/Christmas shopping tonight. I am planning on making a list of who I am going to by for with the amount of money we have planned on from this weeks check and I will be finshing next weekend some time, after Ryun gets paid on Thursday. I have been so much more organized and less stressed out about this whole Christmas thing this year as compared to last. I think it is because I feel better then I did then. Feeling good is a good thing!

Anyway, I may be back later depending on what I get done around here before Suz and Jack arrive.

No comments: