" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Julia...

...has her OT evaluation on Wednesday of next week. The OT called today to schedule and get a brief history. It's funny. With Julia pulling to stand like crazy along with the fact that the food on her face/wiping her face thing seems to be slowly getting better, I am beginning to wonder if she even needs it anymore.

I have been doing PT and OT with her on my own at home...everyday. That, culminated with the PT and Speech Therapy she gets bi-weekly obvioulsy has been well worth the effort. No doubt, she is still behind in the gross motor skills but her speech and signing have exploded.

Either way, I plan on keeping the scheduled appointment. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it, right?

No comments: