" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tired

It has been a busy week.

Monday night: BOS meeting.

Tuesday: PTA meeting.

Wednesday: back to school shopping.

Thursday: Jonas Brothers Camp Rock concert (free tickets my sister won on KISS 108).

Friday: Sean Kingston/Justin Bieber concert, overnight in Providence (Happy 13th Birthday Emily from Aunty Suz).

Saturday: friends birthday party.

Today: niece and nephew's birthday party.

So yeah...I have hardly been at home at all. Clearly this was training for the craziness that comes with the school year schedule which is, sadly, right around the corner.

I am really not looking forward to summer's coming demise. I am sure that I will eventually enjoy being on somewhat of a schedule but for the moment, I am just...sad.

No comments: