1. I did fill out the mountains of paperwork needed to send the older kids to Girl Scout camp over the summer.
2. I did not put out a hit on Ryun's ex boss.
3. I did get some actual paid work done.
4. I did not put out a hit on Ryun's ex boss.
5. I did find out that Ryun's unemployment may have been screwed up.
6. I did not put a hit out on Ryun's ex boss.
7. I did vaccum the entire down stairs and clean the living room and kitchen.
8. I did not put out a hit on Ryun's ex boss.
9. I did make appointments for Kate and Emily to have physicals next week which will have to pay for out of pocket because we have not heard back about our health insurance yet and still...
10. I did not put a hit out on Ryun's ex boss.
11. I did find out from Ryun that because as the saying goes when it rains it pours, that our washing machine broke today and he will not be able to fix it.
12. I did not pick the washing machine up and throw it at Ryun's ex boss (mostly because, well a washing machine is heavy and Ryun's boss was nowhere near me but still, the fact that I didn't means something).
13. I did enjoy a fun random Tuesday night dance/singing in to wooden spoons party with the kids which was fun and stress releasing.
14. I did not put out a hit on Ryun's ex boss.
15. I did cry like a freaking baby watching The Biggest Loser tonight.
16. I did not put out a hit on Ryun's ex boss.
All in all? I'd say it was a rather productive day.