So I came up with this fantastic idea... even if it is a dreaded meme-like thing.
"The Soundtrack Of My Life"
(in no particular order)
1. Just Another Day In Paradise by Phil Vassar...because there really is no place I'd rather be!
2. Mountains by Lonestar...because I have finally made it over the top and down the other side!
3. I Made It Through The Rain by Barry Manilow..because, I had to include a song by Barry just on principle and this one seemed to fit!
4. Bitch by Meredith Brooks...because, let's face it...Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold on to.
5. Unwell by Matchbox 20...because, "I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell."
6. Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benetar...because singing it on the top of my lungs just makes me feel all powerful and stuff.
7. In My Daughter's Eyes by Martina McBride...because the "truth is plain to see, she was (or in my case, "they were") sent to rescue me."
8. Young at Heart by Frank Sinatra...because "it's hard you will find, to be narrrow of mind, when you are young at heart."
9. The Change by Garth Broooks...because "this heart still believes that love and mercy still exist."
10. You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile...because "You're never fully dressed, though you may wear the best, you're never fully dressed without a smile."