" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring...Right Around The Corner

It's a beautiful day in in good old New England...near 60 degrees, sunny, and a picture perfect clear, blue sky. I have been craving, in a big way some outdoor time...time to be outside in the elements, just taking it all in. I decided that today would be the perfect day to head south...to the Cape Cod Canal. I always forget how much I love that place until I return. It's just so peaceful...so beautiful...and just what I needed to lift me a little further out of the depths of the winter blues. Because let's just face it...I am a happier person when I am outside and not freezing...surrounded by nature...totally in tune with the world around me. Nothing speaks to me on a deeper level.









No comments: