" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Monday, December 15, 2008

Motivation

I am desperately trying to find the motivations somewhere...anywhere...to wrap presents. I managed to get a few smaller items that were "gift bagable" done but, that only made a very small dent in the amount I have left to do. I am going to try and get some done today, despite my lack of wanting to. I really would like, for once, not to be rushed to finish on December 23rd. We'll see if my wish translates to "real life."

Other than that, I have a very busy week ahead. Today is the only day in which I have no place to be while Julia is at school. I have a meeting with the principal of the elementary school tomorrow to discuss PTA stuff. On Wednesday, I will actually be at school with Julia helping to construct her gingerbread house. Thursday I have an appointment at 1 and am hoping to food shop afterward, before needing to be back for Julia to get off the bus. It looks like, with an exception of today, whatever wrapping I do manage to get done will be done at night, as I obviously can't wrap in the mornings while Julia is here (not because she wouldn't let me but because she can't see half of the stuff I am wrapping).

So, as if I haven't been neglecting this blog enough of late, I am not expecting t the next week to be any different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's okay not be motivate to wrap.... I will be down this weekend to help you. I love wrapping....and well it's before the 23rd!

love aunty heather