" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Monday, March 10, 2008

Don't you just love it when...

...you have a list of things you want, need or have to do and you do everything but?

Yeah, that would be me today.

I really need to write the PTA Fundraising Newsletter by Wednesday, but preferably by tomorrow so that I can copy it while Julia is at school and have it ready to go for Wednesday night. I also need to make a trip to the post office during that time to ship off some things I sold on Ebay (which I would typically do right from home but the size of the items will prevent that from happening).

Other things to be done include the usual laundry (which actually is pretty well caught up considering its usual state), dishes, and figuring out what to cook for dinner on one of those nights in which everyone is going in the opposite direction.

I also finished a book that will inspire an entry over at Confessions of a Stay At Home Mom sometime in the near future.

And, I am sure there is more (because there always is) but that ought to do for now.

No comments: