" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Email Issues

So, even before I did a wipe out of the computer, I was having email issues. People would tell me they sent something to me and I never got it. It appeared to be an issue with people mailing from hotmail, but now, it appears to be going beyond that. I have tried to send myself test emails to my Verizon email and a yahoo address I have set up and they have not been received. It's very sporadic. Once in a while my mother, who has a hotmail address has been able to send me things with no problem...other times it doesn't go through. Last night, I sent a blanket email to those people with email addresses I remembered, asking them to send me any contacts they had that I might find useful and I know at least one of those people (coincidently my mother) received it. So I have no clue what is going on. I have checked all of my settings and everything seems right. I have a call in to Verizon and they are working on it. In the mean time, if you have emailed and I have not responded, please don't be offended. From what I can tell I can still receive email through yahoo so you can email me there (comment on this post and I will send you the yahoo address).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just thought I would let you know I got the hotmail email!

love you darling sister heather