" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Have you ever had the urge...

...to just do your kid's homework for them because doing it would just be easier than actually trying to explain it? I find myself feeling that urge quite frequently, most especially when it comes to math. It seems that as an adult, I actually have the mental capacity, the logical reasoning skills and the patience needed to do the math, but completely lack the skills necessary to explain how to do the math. I had neither the know how or the explanations when I was a kid myself, so at least knowing how to actually do the math is progress. Still, it's frustrating.

1 comment:

The Dew's said...

helllllllllllll ya, i give them the answes sometimes. I figure if we're sitting there for 1 hour plus and they havent gotten it YET, what's the point.

I dont care anymore i seriously dont.