" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Oh God

The other day, Julia had brought some of her toys in my office. She likes to do that when I am in here, as it seems that sometimes, the living room is even too far away for her to be from me. Anyway, I was leaving the office and told her to get her toys and bring them back in to the living room. This is how the conversation went:

Me: "Julia, it's time to leave the office. Please get your toys and bring them back to the livingroom."

Julia: "I don't want to, Mama."

Me: "If you don't bring them back, you are going to be in trouble."

Julia: "Well, then I guess I'll just be in trouble."

She reminded me so much of Ryun and Emily at that moment in time, I can't even explain.

No comments: