" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Today at the supermarket...

...the same guy bumped in to the cart with Julia sitting in front 3 times! The first time, it was one of those "this aisle is not wide enough for two carts" situations. Still, he bumped in to it and didn't apologize or say "Excuse me." No big deal really but when he did the same thing again a few aisles later, and it almost looked intentional, and still didn't apologize, I thought it was weird. The third time was when we were at the checkout and the cart was pushed through the lane to the end so as to put the groceries in. There was plenty of room for people to pass through and I swear to God it looked like he steered the cart purposefully right in to Julia. I started to wonder if he had something against cute, blue eyed blond toddlers or if I knew the guy and he thought he was being funny or something. He looked in no way familiar to me though and besides, you'd think if he knew me he would have eventually said something. My, "Do I know you?" look went to a glare pretty quickly but, I don't think he even noticed. I watched him walk out and he actually looked drunk so maybe that was it. Still, three times in to the same carriage in the space of an hour? That's just strange. Not to mention rude.

1 comment:

The Dew's said...

was taht the same guy that hit me near petfood and then you when we were talking.