" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Things That Need To Be Invented...

...sooner, rather than later.

1. A new DVR that sets up recordings by the person recording them. Like person 1 has their own personal recordings in one area, person 2 has theirs in another etc. This of course is out of sheer laziness and not wanting to scroll through all of the recordings. It would be cool if I could just file all my recordings in one spot, and access them all together. Maybe this is already out there, but Comcast doesn't offer it.

2. A way to stop your period and all of it's associated ills (in my case fatigue and bitchiness) from coming immediately after deciding you are done having children that doesn't involve major surgery or any symptoms associated with menopause. Even better, a way to reverse the process if you should ever decide sometime down the line that you want more children (not gonna happen for me but someone could change their mind).

3. A sure fire, well thought out diet that works for everyone, with every medical condition, for any reason, with any body type etc.

No comments: