" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

We spent the day at my sisters, where we enjoyed a lovely ham dinner, desserts that were too good(if there is such a thing) and some quality time with the extended family. Here are some pictures!

Emily proves that not only can she act the part of teenager, she can look it too! This is starting to become a serious problem...her looking all grwon up! Just who does she think she is?





Julia was not in the picture mood this morning. I wanted to get a good shot of her in her cute Easter dress...this was the best I could do! Eyes closed even, she's the cutest 2 year old in the world!

Katherine, all dressed in her Easter attire and ready to head out the door.

Jack and Julia are so cute. They play so well together (minus the part where Jack bonked Julia over the head with a wooden drumstick...ha ha ha).

Jack goes in for a hug.

While leaning in for a kiss, Jack looks at me and seems to say, "Hey Aunty, are you getting this shot?"

Proof positive that they are feeling the love..a one and half and two and a half year old sharing toys? Well now, that's unheard of!

2 comments:

GUYK said...

They are all such cuties..you must be proud..I would be.

Anonymous said...

... they're adorable.... 100%...

Eric