" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Friday, February 23, 2007

On My Mind...

...Emily's Special Education Meeting, scheduled for March 1st. For some reason, as schooled as I feel on the whole situation I am starting to feel really nervous about this. What do you do when you suddenly feel uninformed and fearful of sounding like an idiot? Why you read and research the hell out of special education meetings and what they entail, hoping that it will help.

...lia sophia and self doubt regarding why I ever decided to do it in the first place. I love the jewelry and I love the money but who was I kidding? Scheduling shows is HARD and not having any puts a huge damper on the confidence. I am attending a day long training event tomorrow in Connecticut. I am hoping I find some inspiration...or something.

...Mardi Gras. Not the "real" one...the one the PTA sponsors every year. I have a lot to do and a relatively short amount of time to do it. Ugh...

...That's it. I think. There's probably more but yeah, for now, that's it.

No comments: