" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Camping In NH

I had mentioned the other day looking for sugestions as to where to camp in the White Mountains. I think I found the place. It looks fantastic, scenic, close to the "hot spots", and right smack in the middle of the picturesque White Mountains. Now, I just need to figure out when exactly we are going.

I can not put in to words what a beautiful area that is. I wonder, if I lived there if I would appreciate it is as much? I suspect not.


Anyway, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its been years but we used to take the kids to Gunstock camping.
Its a ski area in the winter and a camping area in the summer. Not sure if its still nice like it was last time I went, but it used to have some good kid things there. hayrides ect.
You can hike in the mountains. Its not in the white mountains but at one end of the lake that I'm not even going to try and spell. the big lake in NH. LOL lots of things to do without alot of driving.