" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Monday, February 12, 2007

Blah...

I 've been busy. Really busy, slightly overwhelmed, and a little stressed to boot.

The past few days have been kind of hectic. My grandmother is back in the hospital, this time after a slight heart attack and resulting congestive heart failure. She seems to be doing ok now but shewent in to the hospital just a day before my parents were supposed to leave for Anguilla. They still went, but not after my mother went to the hospital Friday morning instead of work, to check in on Nana, and assure herself that it was still okay to go. We have phone numbers etc. to contact her should anything drastic happen but for now, it seems like she will be ok.

I am feeling slightly overwhelmed by the neuro-psych report we got back on Emily. In all honesty, it wasn't some big surprise or anything...I knew what was going on. Still, having a proffesional confirm what I already knew sort of adds a new level of "reality" to the whole thing. The same goes for Katherine and her Title 1 help, and pending speech and Special Education Evaluations. I knew there were concerns, having them confirmed just makes it seem that much more real.

I have about a million other things going on, including a few major events coming up with the PTA and Girl Scouts that will all require a good amount of work on my part. I enjoy most of it, but sometimes, it gets to me. Sometimes being, like, right now.

Anyway, that's all. I do have a few things I want to post about (including how Julia did at playgroup today, how sometimes I wish I didn't have to ask for things, that they would just happen, and how I need your best suggestions for camping locations in the White Mountains region) but, that will have to wait. Perhaps later.

No comments: