" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Answer and New ?

You know, I couldn't have said it better myself. Rob sure does have a way with words, doesn't he?

It should be pretty obvious that I think there is no f'ing way there should be a Spanish version of the National Anthem.

Jesus Christ. If you learn not another word of English, the least you could frickin' do is learn the words this country's Anthem.

Anyway, moving on to a less controversial subject...ok well maybe not.

If you could only change one policy or law that is currently in existence in this country, which policy or law would you change?

Woo hoo. I'm all about the controversy lately, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would go to South Dakota and give women there back their reproductive rights that have been so wrongly taken from them.
MY body, MY choice.
Jen