" Please visit me at my new online home, www.thevolunteermom.com."

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Smarty Pants

Every day, at about 11 or so, Julia goes in for a nap. She usually sleeps for a couple of hours.

She has been on this schedule for quite sometime. Apparently, she's use to it.

How do I know this?

Every day, at around 11 or so, she grabs her "night night" (the little white blanket she sleeps with) and walks over to me and says, "Night night."

She has also figured out how to turn on the little crib toy we have hanging on her crib. It's the Ocean Wonders Aquarium and it does a wonderul job of soothing her should she wake in the middle of the night.

Over the past week or so, I have woken up in the middle of the night and heard the music playing over the monitor. She has turned it on herself, and has figured out that the soft music and water noises will help her settle back down and sleep.

She's one smart cookie, huh?

No comments: